Just in time for Birmingham! You haven't bought tickets yet for Taylor's show at Workplay Theatre on September 26th? Well we're giving away two (2) tickets via Twitter to two random lucky winner.
Here's the deal - Starting Friday, September 18th, all you have to do to enter is retweet (RT) Taylor's message regarding the contest and include @taylorrhicks in your tweet.
For example, your tweet would be: "RT @taylorrhicks - Twitter ticket giveaway for the 9/26 Workplay show in BHM - Starts on 9/18. 4 details, go 2 www.taylorhicks.com"
We'll be looking through all of the posts and choose winners at random. The winner will be notified via Twitter on Tuesday, September 22nd. Contest ends on September 21st at 11:59pm PST. GOOD LUCK!
Who: Taylor Hicks (and special guests)
When: Saturday, September 26th
Where: Workplay Theatre (500 23rd St South - Birmingham, AL)
Time: Doors at 8pm
Please note that while the start time for this event is 9pm, Taylor Hicks will not take the stage until AFTER the performance of Grease is concluded at The BJCC Concert Hall.
Can't wait for tickets? Go to http://www.workplay.com/workplay.asp?Page=http://www.ticketbiscuit....
1. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Void outside of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
2. How to Enter. The Giveaway will begin on Friday, September 18, 2009 at 12:00p.m. PST and will end on Monday, September 22, 2009 at 11:59:59 p.m. PST. To enter the contest go to www.taylorhicks.com and follow the directions.
Two (2) winners will each receive:
- Two (2) tickets to Taylor Hicks at Workplay Theatre, scheduled to take place on Saturday, September 26, 2009 (show at 10:30pm).
Winner and winner's guest must be at least 21 years old as of September 11, 2009. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. Prizes may not be sold, bartered or transferred. Prizes do not include any additional expenses, including, but not limited to incidentals, hotel/motel accommodations, meals, telephone charges, travel insurance, souvenirs, air or ground transportation, federal, state and local sales or other taxes and surcharges which are the responsibility of each winner.
4. Random Drawing/Odds: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received through September 18-21, 2009. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by Twitter and if a winner cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours of first notification attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway.
5. Conditions: All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by winner and winner’s guest regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
Tickets will be held at will call for the winners. Winners and guests will have to provide identification upon receiving their tickets.