Taylor Hicks

Damion's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"When our daughter came home in tears, we of course immediately made a conversation w…"

Damion replied Oct 16, 2021 to ourtime login|ourtime member sign in|ourtime sign in

2 Aug 31, 2022
Reply by Alan Wiliams

"My elderly uncle decided to shake things up and register on a dating site. To do thi…"

Damion replied Oct 11, 2021 to plenty fish pof login, pof login, zoosk membership, zoosk membership, zoosk member login

1 Oct 11, 2021
Reply by Damion

"When my friend said that he wanted to try with a grown woman, at first I did not und…"

Damion replied Oct 11, 2021 to ourtime login , ourtime member sign in , ourtime sign in

1 Oct 11, 2021
Reply by Damion

"My friend loves fatties very much. But that's not a problem, in life he constantly c…"

Damion replied Oct 11, 2021 to ourtime member login|pof login|plentyoffish login

1 Oct 11, 2021
Reply by Damion

"Hello! I am always inspired by romantic stories. My friend's story is romantic in it…"

Damion replied Sep 12, 2021 to plenty fish pof login , pof login , zoosk membership , zoosk member login

6 Jul 13, 2022
Reply by Jacke Horich

"Good morning! And did you know that being in mature love you will never want to chan…"

Damion replied Aug 28, 2021 to ourtime member login , pof member login , plenty fish pof login

1 Aug 28, 2021
Reply by Damion

"Wow! I can tell everyone that online dating like this is really incredibly exciting,…"

Damion replied Aug 25, 2021 to plenty fish pof login , pof login , zoosk membership , zoosk member login

4 Nov 12, 2022
Reply by Kirman777

"Buddy, if you are looking for a reliable platform that meets all the security condit…"

Damion replied Aug 23, 2021 to ourtime member login , pof member login , plentyoffish login

1 Aug 23, 2021
Reply by Damion

"Guys, if you are interested in polyamorous relationships, then I recommend that you…"

Damion replied Aug 23, 2021 to ourtime member login|login ourtime|ourtime com dating login

1 Aug 23, 2021
Reply by Damion

"For several months in a row, my brother met on the site https://www.cupid.com/ and h…"

Damion replied Aug 22, 2021 to ourtime login|ourtime member sign in|ourtime sign in

1 Aug 22, 2021
Reply by Damion

RSS

About

Taylor Hicks created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Taylor Hicks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service